How Can I Help?
- Get Updated Directly: Join our mailing list by clicking here. Ensure that Save LA River Open Space has your complete contact information, including your name, address, best phone number and email address.
- Display a Lawn Sign: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup
- Join Our Committee of Dedicated Volunteers: Our committee is always seeking to grow, wanting new input, new ideas, and more manpower. We hold meetings 6-10 times per year, then organize into committees for specific activities, rallies, meetings, and fundraising events. Contact us by clicking here.
- Donate Any Amount, Large or Small: Your tax-deductible contributions support efforts to further investigate and refine our concept for Los Angeles River Natural Park as well as our work to educate the community and other prospective supporters about our goals. You can make a credit card donation by clicking here. Or mail a check, payable to Save LA River Open Space, to Save LA River Open Space, P.O.Box 1374, Studio City, CA 91614.
- Become an Ambassador for a No-Development Alternative: Learn more about our vision for Los AngelesRiver Natural Park and be sure to participate in future community meetings regarding the progress of the proposed development and this alternate vision to preserve open space.
- Join the Studio City Residents Association (SCRA): Visit www.studiocityresidents.org and become a member so you will be sure to receive updates about our organization and our progress in the SCRA newsletter.